In this episode, I answer the question, “what do you look for when you’re getting financial advice, so you know that it’s good?”.
- What you should be aware of when you seek out financial advice to make sure that you get the right results
- The different types of advice and the different approaches that financial advice businesses take
- What to be aware of so that you can choose the approach that will deliver the outcomes that you want
- Where the value comes from in financial advice (both financial and non-financial)
- A couple of clients’ stories
- What to avoid when you go down the financial advice process
- Some of the key financial advice mistakes that people make (so that you can avoid them)
I hope you enjoy it.
Podcast Money Smart link: https://bit.ly/3dJEEkT
Keen to hear more episodes?
Subscribe to How To Be Successful With Money on your favourite podcast platform:
Want to keep making the right money moves with complete confidence?
Upcoming online training events: https://bit.ly/PivotEvents
Book a Money Breakthrough Session with a Pivot Adviser: https://bit.ly/moneybreakthroughsession
Free download of my Amazon best-selling book ‘Get Unstuck’: https://bit.ly/PivotGUSPod
Pivot Blog for other money tips, tools and hacks: https://bit.ly/PivotBlog