Anyone who purchases a product from Pivot Wealth, or whoever participates in any strategy sessions, coaching, classes or events hosted or organised by Pivot Wealth agrees to these Commercial terms and conditions.
For any purchases made through Pivot Wealth, you (herein referred to as “Client”, “Participant/s” or “You”) agree to follow the terms listed on this page. You agree to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in these commercial terms as a condition of your participation in any provided service.
Pivot Wealth Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “Pivot Wealth”, “Pivot”, or “Company”) agrees to provide the products and services detailed below, pursuant to the commercial terms contained herein.
2. Our Products and Services
Pivot Wealth provides Financial Advice and Coaching to individuals who are looking for assistance in making smart financial decisions. We aim to do this by providing strategies and education to guide individuals when managing and investing their money.
Pivot Wealth provides information in the following areas:
- Financial planning and strategy
- Financial project management
- Banking and saving
- Superannuation; and
Pivot Wealth provides their Financial Services online and conducts face-to-face workshops to enhance the Participants increase their financial knowledge. Participants have the option to purchase and engage in the following classes:
- Mo Money, Less Problems;
- Get Your Financial Sh!t Together;
- Invest like a Pro (minus the mortgage); and
- Any other Wealth Course or Workshop developed in the ordinary course of expansion.
3. Our Minimum Guarantees
Pivot Wealth want you to be satisfied with your purchase and the services we provide. But we also want you to put in your best effort to apply all strategies offered from our services. Unless otherwise noted, all online training services come with a 60-day guarantee. Longer, conditional guarantees may apply, so check the sales material at the time of your order for details.
Pivot Wealth provides no guarantee for Workshop services or Financial Advice services. If you do not understand or agree with any of these commercial conditions, please do not order this material.
4. Client’s Obligations
i. The Client accepts that they are 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Program;
ii. The Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that the Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in using our services;
iii. The Client understands that due to the nature of our services and extent of variation between different individual’s personal circumstances, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary; and
iv. By purchasing any product or service you agree that if you violate, or, display any likelihood of violating our terms, Pivot Wealth and/or the other Client(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violation.
5. Fees and Booking Structure
a. The fee options for Save More and Spend Better online training are as follows:
i. One lump sum payment in the amount of $397.00. The Client may make payment by credit or debit card; or
ii. Five equal instalments of $99.00, total payment of $495.00.
b. If Option ii. is chosen as above, the Client accepts:
i. Responsibility for all five payments unless a refund is requested (please refer to Refund requirements below);
ii. Pivot Wealth retains the right to suspend access to any program if payments are not made as they are due;
iii. If at any time there is a past due payment, access to the program will be temporarily restricted until the account is in current financial standing;
iv. Each invoice only indicates the payment and balance due for the current week listed on that individual invoice. It does not reflect the ongoing or remaining balance for the account;
v. Pivot Wealth is authorised to charge Client’s credit card or debit card.
c. The booking structure of the Strategy Sessions and Coaching Sessions is as follows:
i. The sessions run at 4pm AEST Monday-Thursday afternoons, with exceptions via arrangement only.
ii. The standard waiting time for new sessions may be between 2-6 weeks.
iii. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 Participants to go ahead.
iv. Once your payment is confirmed you will receive a link via email to our online calendar to book your preferred date/time.
v. We have a limited number of timeslots available each week, we’re unable to reschedule sessions at short notice.
a. For Purchased Products:
i. If you would like to apply for a refund you must submit a ‘Refund Application Form’, within 60 days from the date of your enrolment.
ii. You must tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your needs. In addition, you may be asked to provide your completed course work as proof of your reasoning provided in the Refund form.
iii. If required, determined by individual circumstances, the work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
I. Fully completed savings planner spreadsheet; and
II. Completed banking structure framework, showing the bank account structure you created including scheduled transfers (personal account information should not be included).
iv. All accepted refunds are discretionary, determined by Pivot Wealth.
v. Please note, that Clients who select Payment Option a ii., payments cannot be stopped unless a Refund Application Form is submitted.
vi. Further, if you do not request a refund within 60 days, and do not provide the required coursework if requested, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
vii. We will NOT provide refunds more than 60 days following the date of purchase. After day 60, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of all outstanding fees for the program regardless if you completed the program.
b. For Workshops:
i. We do not issue refunds for courses so please choose carefully (please note the exception contained in the Cancellation Policy below).
ii. The Client is permitted to transfer their ticket to attend another class if:
I. The Client provides 72 hours notice in writing; and
II. There is availability in the class.
iii. If the Client does not provide notice outside the specified time frame, the Client may transfer their ticket to another person. To organise a transfer please contact our support team.
7. Cancellation Policy
a. We’ll do our best to run all scheduled classes, however, sometimes we have to cancel classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 Participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, participants will be notified via email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
b. Whilst we know that reasons for cancelling can and do pop up, we also need to avoid this situation as much as possible out of respect for others who are waiting to schedule an appointment with us.
c. As a result, if a Client cancels or reschedules a meeting with one of Pivot Wealth’s consultants within 48 hours of the scheduled time, a fee will be incurred in the amount of $240.00. OR a fee will be incurred being 30% of the total cost of the service they have registered for
Workshops and Coaching Sessions
d. By purchasing any product or service on our site, the Client agrees not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights.
8. Attendance at Physical Workshops:
a. When attending any of our coaching sessions or workshops you agree to not hold Pivot Wealth responsible for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property brought into the Pivot Wealth business premises. Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Pivot Wealth.
b. The Client agrees to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which you might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Pivot Wealth.
c. The Client agrees to give Pivot Wealth unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pivot Wealth classes and events or on Pivot Wealth’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only use these to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Pivot Wealth promo material)
Independent Contractor Status:
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall such persons be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder.
General Terms & Conditions
Please READ the following terms and conditions carefully.
- At Pivot Wealth we want our Users to be completely satisfied with the service we provide and with their experience on our website.
- Pivot Wealth reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and you should periodically refer to them on this page and elsewhere on the website.
User means any person who accesses Pivot Wealth’s website (herein referred to as “User” or “you”).
Company means Pivot Wealth Pty Ltd (herein referred to as “Pivot Wealth”, “Pivot”, or “Company”).
2. Warranties and Disclaimers
Pivot Wealth’s general representations and warranties:
- Pivot Wealth makes no representation or warranty that the information available on or through this website is complete, accurate, reliable, or suitable, at the time it is published;
- Any reliance a User places on such information is strictly done so at the User’s own risk;
- Pivot Wealth does their best to ensure the website is free from errors, viruses, or any other harmful programs;
- Pivot Wealth will not be responsible or liable for, the website becoming or being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or forces beyond Pivot Wealth’s control. However, we will do our best to ensure any defects to the website are corrected in a timely manner.
The User’s general representations and warranties:
- The User recognises that the use of this website is for educational purposes ONLY and the information provided is intended for a general audience. The information does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual, unless otherwise provided;
- The User accepts that their use of the website and our services is at their own risk, in accordance with their own skill and judgment;
3. Photo and Video
I agree to give Pivot Wealth unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pivot Wealth classes and events or on Pivot Wealth’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Pivot Wealth promo material)
4. Limitation of Liability
- Pivot Wealth excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the website, its content or the information on it, including links to other websites.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us, in relation to the use of the website or its content, is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law.
Will not be held liable for damages of any kind resulting in or arising from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages or loss which occurs as a result of the use or misuse of Company’s services;
- Assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials;
- Will not be held liable for any financial impact caused by acting on the general information provided through the Pivot Wealth educational workshops or online training without taking fully personalised financial advice.
- Releases Pivot Wealth, its officers, employees, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from the User’s use of Pivot Wealth’s website;
- Accepts that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly.
5. Intellectual Property & Copyright
Pivot Wealth’s original materials are provided to the User for individual use only, with a single-user license only. Users of this website are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferrable licence to use the website only in accordance with the general terms and conditions. Nothing in these general terms and conditions of the website and its contents will give Users ownership of the content.
The User is not authorised to use any of Company’s intellectual property for the User’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of Pivot Wealth. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
If a User violates or displays any likelihood of violating these terms when participating in a program, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to avoid potential harm which may result.
6. User Information
Upon registration to Pivot Wealth’s services you will provide your contact details, such as name, address, email address and telephone number.
You may be contacted through the means which you provided at the time of registration, unless otherwise requested by the User, on matters regarding, but not limited to:
- Program details;
- New offers; and
- Balances due and collections.
By providing your email address you agree to join our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending us a message through our contact page.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this website and any of the services Pivot Wealth provides, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
The User agrees that:
- Any Confidential Information shared by the Pivot Wealth is proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Pivot Wealth;
- Any Confidential Information shared by the Users is confidential, Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the User who discloses it;
Confidential Information will not be used in any manner other than in discussion with other Users during Program;
- The User will NOT reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with their use of this website or with the Pivot Wealth’s direct or indirect dealings with the User, including but not limited to;
- Email addresses;
- Third-party company titles or positions; and
- Phone numbers or addresses.
Both Parties agree to keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
Pivot Wealth may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time.
Pivot Wealth is authorised to delete, alter or add provisions to these Terms and Conditions at any time. We may make any variation that is necessary to maintain the security of our systems and to comply with any regulatory requirements. If we make a variation to our terms and Conditions which will impact you directly, you will be notified either on our website, or directly to your registered email address.
Pivot Wealth reserves the right to amend the general terms and conditions at any time and you should periodically refer to them on this page and elsewhere on the website.
Pivot Wealth may terminate the User’s access to the Pivot Wealth’s services effectively immediately, if, Pivot Wealth reasonably believes that the User has breached any of the terms and conditions contained herein. We reserve the right to terminate if we form the view that the User’s continued use of our Service poses a risk to Pivot Wealth and our ability to adhere to regulatory requirements. We do not accept liability for any losses endured by you, arising directly or indirectly resulting from termination.
Termination will not affect any rights or obligations that accrued prior to termination. i.e outstanding payment for services
If any provision of these general terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
- Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and each party hereby submits themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of New South Wales to resolve any and all disputes hereunder.
Should you need to contact our support team with respect to any of the terms contained above, you can email hello(at)pivotwealth.com.au at any time.